skip to main | skip to sidebar

Rabu, 13 Oktober 2010

Harapan untuk masa depan

Medical university of UNS is one of the best medical university in Indonesia. Why do I choose FK UNS? FK UNS has cheap fee and not too far from my hometown Kebumen. I have dreamed to become one of the student in FK UNS long time ago when someone said that FK UNS is the cheapest Medical Faculty in the world.
FK UNS is one of the best university in Indonesia. I’m very proud of myself as I was in FK UNS. As a student in FK UNS, I hope FK UNS becomes better and better. I hope FK UNS become the best medical faculty in Indonesia. AMIn. I hope FK UNS is still becomes the cheapest medical faculty in the world ever.
As a student in FK UNS, I hope I can better and better human. I hope, I can enter an organization and I become one of its main part. Until I was a student in university I never become one of the main part of an organization and in university I hope this dream come true. This dream comes to my mind, when I heared some speech from the speech in OSMARU days. They said that not only have a good knowledge to success, but the main part is skill to work and some managerial ability. They said as a student , we must had skill to communicate to other and the result was we had many friends that could help us.
And for Indonesia, I hope Indonesia I’ve dreamed, not only as an importer of medical instruments but also as a producer of medical instruments with a highest technology. So I think the doctor of technique sounds great for me.
Becoming Indonesia as a well known country of medical industry started from its citizens health and its human quality